Blogger Widgets

welcome


Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images & Scraps

Sunday, 17 November 2013

Mpp Hand In Hand Under The Moonlight event





My first event in university life.It was organized by MPP Hand In Hand Under The Moonlight.I am very happy when i had passed the interview and i had been selected in one of the biro i had chosen.I very enjoyed the moment with my friends.I am in charge in the biro of Food and Exhibition.Our biro is responsible in the part of design the background and everything about the decoration for this event.Also,we in charge in the food We are like a big family.We play,plan,discuss,give idea and work together.By the way i also learn many valuable things through this event.I had learn how to communicate with team members and how to solve problem.Besides,i also learn about leadership skills and time management.I gain a lot of experience in this event.Although the event already end but it is a great memory to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment