My first experience singing competition in my life.This singing competition was organized by my dpp which is Dpp BSN.The reason i am taking part is i am very interest in singing and i want to try singing on the stage.This is a new challenge to me because i never sing before in front of people .Thus,i am feeling excited in this singing competition. Although I did not got the first prize but i got the third prize. I am very happy and enjoyed in this singing competition. While,my friends was taking part in Fashion Show.They were wearing different culture clothes.They need to introduce their traditional clothes to the audience.That day was a memorable day for us.
Sunday, 13 October 2013
Singing Competition
My first experience singing competition in my life.This singing competition was organized by my dpp which is Dpp BSN.The reason i am taking part is i am very interest in singing and i want to try singing on the stage.This is a new challenge to me because i never sing before in front of people .Thus,i am feeling excited in this singing competition. Although I did not got the first prize but i got the third prize. I am very happy and enjoyed in this singing competition. While,my friends was taking part in Fashion Show.They were wearing different culture clothes.They need to introduce their traditional clothes to the audience.That day was a memorable day for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment